[OT] Skeleton at the (fedora-extras-announce-list) moderator's keyboard ; p

Greg Houlette tamaster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:41:42 UTC 2004

I apologize in advance for adding to your e-mail load.

> Your mail to 'fedora-extras-announce-list'
[...]
> The reason it is being held:
>     Post to moderated list
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.

How long should this normally take?

Could someone kick the Moderator under the table?
---

This list is mentioned in the Fedora Wiki as the place to post new
(extras) package announcements.

I know that the list is active because I can subscribe to it, but the
archives are empty:

       http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-announce-list/

This list is moderated, so is there a warm body assigned?

The old list at:

http://www.fedora.us/pipermail/fedora-package-announce/

hasn't seen any traffic since mid August (AFAICT), so it seems like
Fedora extras package announcements are in a 'Black Hole', unless
there is another list somewhere that I don't know about yet.

What's up?

I have a new extras package that I want to announce (rkhunter) so that
it can get some valuable run-time on a larger population of users.