bugzilla removes QAContact

Jim Cornette music-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 22 03:46:35 UTC 2004

Michael Schwendt wrote:

>Why is it that adding normal comments to bugzilla tickets without
>touching anything else removes the QAContact person?
>
>           What    |Removed                     |Added
>          QAContact|somebody at redhat.com         |
>
>I've seen this multiple times before. And in a ticket's activity
>log, it appears, too.

I've seen this problem happen twice for the same bug. I don't think that
the person who is "removing" the QA contact has the permissions needed
to remove the contact.
I tried adding back the contact once, but was not allowed to readd the
contact.
Are there any bugs filed against bugzilla for this problem?