Official list of major problems

Gérard Milmeister gemi at bluewin.ch
Fri Oct 22 18:26:03 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 20:09, Xose Vazquez Perez wrote:
> Somethings are in FAQs:
>
> http://www.fedorafaq.org
> http://www.linuxtx.org/amd64faq.html
> http://www.linux.org.uk/~davej/docs/fedora-kernel-faq.txt

These faqs are useful, nice and good. But why are spread over the whole
world. As I said, if I don't find a solution in the CENTRAL location, I
don't mind searching the web, but would like to have at least a starting
point with most common issue. I am mostly quite able to find out myself
(I use Linux since 1993...), but I care about users that are not as
proficient. I know and appreciate the almost-bleeding-edge-ness of FC,
but it would be fine if not everyone had to do the same work over and
over again.
--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49