Preparation for Fedora Extras / fedora.us FC3 rebuild - please list packages in the wiki that don't need to be rebuilded

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Oct 24 12:40:43 UTC 2004

Hi *,

I created a page in the fedora.us Wiki with names of packages that
should not be rebuilded by the build team when the rebuild for FC3
happens:

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FC3Status

So, if you have a package in fedora.us that is obsoleted in some form by
a core FC3 package and does not need to be build simply add it to the
list.

To save the time spend by the fedora.us build-team please also add your
package-name to the list somewhere if you know that it won't build
cleanly on FC3.

After the rebuild is done this page should serve as a tracker to
packages that are missing for FC3 and were in FC2/FC1 (build-issues,
unmaintained, ...) like

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FC2Status

does for FC2.

Thanks.

CU
thl

P.S.: No, I'm not a member of the build team, I started this cause I
have a package that should not be rebuilded for FC3.