rawhide report: 20041026 changes

Carwyn Edwards carwyn at carwyn.com
Tue Oct 26 14:20:04 UTC 2004

Jeremy Katz wrote:

>rawhide is still pointed at the FC3 trunk... although that will probably
>change very soon

Is that likely to be before or after FC3 final release?

The testing tree isn't as extensively mirrored as rawhide so I (and
probably others) am tracking rawhide until FC3 final is out. A little
note to tell people when rawhide breaks ranks would be very useful :-)

I guess another way around this would be to fold the testing tree into
download.fedora.redhat.com so it's mirrored along with the rest.

Under /pub/fedora/linux/core/test/notquiteasrawahide perhaps?

Carwyn