FC3 rpm behavior change

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Sat Oct 30 09:43:05 UTC 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:51:10 +0200, Nils O. Selåsdal wrote:

> Then my hunch about this were right. I was yelling a bit about that on
> IRC, but most people claimed
> RPM does NOT work like that.

Including myself. ;)  My updates from rawhide were not fresh enough.
And honestly, changing RPM's behaviour in such a way after Test3 is a
very questionable decision.

--
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux 2.6.8-1.541
loadavg: 0.00 0.00 0.00

P.S. GMail users click on "Show original" before mailing me that I
should use "-- " instead of "--" above my signature. I'm aware of
RFC2646 and Son of RFC1036.