Mail gui config

Mircea MITU mmitu at bitdefender.com
Sat Oct 30 10:59:19 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-30 at 03:58 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Sa, den 30.10.2004 schrieb Jon Nettleton um 3:24:
>
> > I have a better question.  When are we going to drop sendmail and
> > switch to postfix as the default install?  I find postfix more
> > intuitive, not to mention the better security out of the box.
> >
> > -Jon
>
> It is nice that you have a personal favourite, but it would be stupid to
> exclude Sendmail from Fedora because someone likes Postfix more.

To exclude Sendmail, it would be stupid, but making Postfix the default
MTA it would be a smart move.

> Alexander
>
> P.S. You raise nothing but a holy war by this. Please let us stop it in
> time.

There's no war involved. Just take a look @ previous default browser
thread/flame and the default browser in current Fedora tree (yes, it's
Firefox).

--
Mircea MITU (PGP Key ID 7F284D0B)
BitDefender Linux Business-Line Manager