Self Introduction: Shun Fukuzawa

Shun Fukuzawa shfukuzawa at jcom.home.ne.jp
Mon Sep 6 14:46:23 UTC 2004

Hello everyone. This is my introducing mail.

1.My leagal name
Shun Fukuzawa (first name - family name)

2.Address
Tokyo, Japan

3.Profeccional
SE for SAP (but only businness...)

4.Company
Tores Tores (small japanese company)

5.Your goals in the Fedora Project

*Which packages do you want to see published?
Kazehakase(Smart web browser made in Japan)
http://kazehakase.sourceforge.jp/
Gimageview(Image and Vidoe viewer
http://www.homa.ne.jp/~ashie/gimageview/index.html.en

As possible, UIM(Universal input method) etc.

*Do you want to do QA?
Yes

*Anything else special?
I am a staff of fedora.jp(Japanese local community for Fedora Core).
I want to translate documents to Japanese.

6.Historical qualifications

*What other projects have you worked on in the past?
I am a staff of Mozilla-Gumi(Japanese local community for Mozilla) and I
conducted 5th Mozilla Party in Japan (
http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=4504 ).

And I am a document writer of Kazehakase, the web browser. Kazehakase is
small opensource project. But Kazehakase is smart and excellent browser.
This softwere is already included in Debian, Gentoo and other distributions.

*What computer languages and other skills do you know?
ABAP(for business), ruby(for private).
I wrote Mozilla's manual in Japanese.

7.GPG KEYID and fingerprint
gpg --fingerprint B8736A31
pub  1024D/B8736A31 2004-09-06 Shun Fukuzawa <shfukuzawa at jcom.home.ne.jp>
     Key fingerprint = FA8A 9BDB B1AD CAED BE5B  C204 E856 03CC B873 6A31
sub  1024g/7B8BCE5C 2004-09-06

Thanks!