firefox and thunderbird for rawhide

Mike Barnes strepsil at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:55:51 UTC 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:48:05 -1000, Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
> According to Havoc, firefox and thunderbird must be added for FC3/RHEL4
> target.  I am now rushing to build them into rawhide.  Your assistance
> in testing and analysis would be greatly appreciated.

What would you rate the chances of an Alpha-specific build patch
making its way into the mainstream release are, at this point? It
doesn't affect any files used by other platforms (won't need to be
%ifarch-ed). Core 3 for the Alpha's looking pretty achievable at this
point, but I know Mozilla and Firefox will need one patch that hasn't
been merged in upstream.