Feature request regarding modularity of DISPLAYMANAGERS in the upcoming fc3

Rudolf Kastl che666 at uni.de
Wed Sep 1 14:05:07 UTC 2004

hello

how would you package a new displaymanager properly without replacing
sysinternals?

i dont want to hack in other packages files. and also theres no point in
expanding the bash script while there could be work invested in a real
fix.

the current solution isnt a solution at all. its nonmodular etc my above
solution would be a proper fix and well also the switchdesk problem if
properly solved would produce a gui for it aswell.

regards,
rudolf kastl