Lao KDE related questions

Anousak anousak at muanglao.com
Fri Sep 3 17:10:17 UTC 2004

Hi All,

There are several more things which I need your help. The following are
steps necessary to get Lao support in KDE.

1) I want to have KDE as default environment. Though I can manually select
at the beginning but want to make it as default.
2) set 'setxkbmap -v us,lo -options grp:alt_toggle_shift' as default at
start of Fedora. Which file should I include this statement?
3) Put all localized KDE files (mo files) in to usr/share/locale/lo. How do
I load the KDE so that Lao GUIs/menus would take into effect? Could I do it
from Control Panel?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers,

Anousak