Lao KDE?

Hi All,

After installed mo files (translated Lao KDE message files) under
/usr/share/locale/lo then I configured Lao support under Control
Center-Regional and Accessibility-Country/Region and Language-Laos. I then
selected Appearance and Themes-Fonts, under Menus I select Lao OT font.
Applied both changes. Opened Kwrite, but Lao GUI wasn't take into affect. I
also tried with conqueror. Anything else I need to do?

Thanks,

Anousak