Re: rawhide report: 20040903 changes

Alan Cox wrote:

That may be so, but it is impossible to install a modern Red Hat OS without installing perl. Since perl is guaranteed to be

Nope. I do it for all my firewalls. rpm -e perl is the highlight of the
install experience ;)

It is impossible to not have perl in a minimal rpmbuild environment, so it should be okay to use it during rpmbuild.

Warren