Re: Religous wars

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 18:34, Stephen J Smoogen wrote:
> Dax Kelson wrote:
> > On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 14:45, Stephen J Smoogen wrote:
>

> > Nah.
> >
> > This is not a religious thing. And my post wasn't meant as a troll.
> >

> No it wasnt.. mine ended up being more like one.. probably because of
> other conversations I had just gotten out of.

  You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of
which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly
less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death*
is on the line.".  But even less well known is never get in argument
over operating systems with a Debianite.  Hahahahahah.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator