[FC2] OT - Desert Combat F-16 bug - SOLVED!

Shockwave shockwave at clan-tf20.com
Sun Sep 5 19:32:04 UTC 2004

I've been successful in crafting a fix for this problem and wanted to
say thanks to everyone who helped me track down the cause.  As it turns
out, I don't think it was the 2.6.x kernel, but rather how it responded
to an incorrectly formed set of parameters given to it by the game
engine.  For a more complete discussion of this topic, you can view this
post I made in the BF1942 Lightcubed forums:

http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1866

Thanks again to everyone for the outstanding help!

--

|TF20|Shockwave
http://www.clan-tf20.com/
ICQ# 57671167