rawhide report: 20040904 changes

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Mon Sep 6 10:17:26 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 09:27, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

> > If not, could you make the 4.6.1 src rpm available somewhere?
>
> ftp://people.redhat.com/jakub/mc/
> has the src.rpm, though not the binary rpms.  It is just rpmbuild --rebuild
> away though.

I'm familiar with the process of rebuilding of rpms ;-p . Anyway, the
request is for the src rpm since I need to make sure "my" patches patch
against this version (probably no serious issues here as we probably
work with CVS versions that are only off by a few days).

> AFAIK Pavel commited most of the small patches.
> I'll update soon and see what's left, of course the UTF-8 stuff is not in.

The patches in http://www.ottolander.nl/mc-patches/fc1/full/ are now all
committed or in the pipeline. There is *only*
http://www.ottolander.nl/mc-patches/fc1/jumbo.parts/mc-4.6.0-jumbo.rest-same.patch that needs to be looked at. It could well be all this is covered in your smallpatches.patch. I've double checked that all other parts are either committed or in the pipeline. No need to look, but if you insist... :)

Leonard.