Re: Notes on Yum Changes

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 08:48 -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 17:07 +0900, Naoki wrote:
> > I missed the thread, what happened to 'upgrade' ?
> yum --obsoletes update

I honestly fail to understand why this isn't the default.

Yum has improved _definitely_a_lot_, it works much better on mirrors
(and in the past it used to fail horribly and constantly due to mirror

But IMHO it places a lot of decisions on the enduser, failing in a scary
way when bad things happen.

+ So let's do it...?