Browsable source/patch/SPEC tree

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Tue Sep 7 00:25:51 UTC 2004

Hi,

When will we see a browsable source/patch/SPEC tree for all released
srpms, so I don't have to download bloody xorg-x11.src.rpm just to have
a peek at the current SPEC file?

Just a tree with all packages, where every maintainer keeps his/her
source, SPEC and patches for every version (s)he releases. Hard links
could be used where appropriate (large tarballs and unmodified patches).
Would be very useful, especially during development phases.

Leonard.