FC3test2 candidate tree

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Sep 7 03:21:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 17:58 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Right now we're down to "no broken dependencies" and "might install".
> You'll have to find out for yourself. :-)
>
> Especially useful would be reports on installs from CD or DVD. Unlike
> rawhide, this tree has all the .iso images.
>
> Where to get it when it's uploaded?
> http://fedora.linux.duke.edu/FC3-re0903.0/

Where to reports bugs/problems?
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/

I can't stress enough that this is the only way for problems to be
actively tracked by developers.  With the amount of mail received each
day, if a problem reports comes in via just mail, it's virtually
guaranteed to be forgotten about if it's not something that can be fixed
at a glance.

Jeremy