Strangest Bug Report...

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Tue Sep 7 08:47:44 UTC 2004

Hi,
> But.. gstreamer... That is the gnome audio/video framework, right?

Nope.  It is a multimedia framework, yes, and it is adopted by GNOME,
yes.  But it's not "the gnome framework".  It's actually on freedesktop
atm.

>  What
> do you mean? Will (does) helix utilize gstreamer?

It doesn't, and I'd be very surprised if it ever did.

Incidentally, does anyone of the redhat guys know if helixplayer was put
into fedora because of the realplayer contract for the redhat distros ?

Thomas

Well baby let me shake it
If I can move it with you will you let me take it