floppy install

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Thu Sep 9 01:54:41 UTC 2004

What about the possibility of having a multi-floppy version of the
boot.iso in that older machines would be able to take advantage of
Fedora as well?

I'm not sure how to split up the image though, but I think that it
should be possible.

worth investigating?

Well, just my small input on what I see is a small short-fall of the system.

Thanks again,
Lonnie