Yum not working on development repos ??

Kim B. Nielsen kbn at daimi.au.dk
Thu Sep 9 10:22:43 UTC 2004

Ok... But what to do now ??

Isn't there someone that will be so kind as to run the yum-arch on the
development tree. It's kinda hard to update yum, when the old yum cannot
find the headers...
Surely I could do the upgrade by hand, but I would prefer by yum...

Regards
/kbn

--
"UNIX is user friendly, it's just selective about who its friends are."
  --Unknown