Re: Yum not working on development repos ??

That's what I get from yum, lately:

[root 200-170-99-221 ~]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up Repo:  development
repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: development
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from development: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Kim B. Nielsen wrote:
Ok... But what to do now ??

Isn't there someone that will be so kind as to run the yum-arch on the development tree. It's kinda hard to update yum, when the old yum cannot find the headers...
Surely I could do the upgrade by hand, but I would prefer by yum...