yum and local cache

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Fri Sep 10 14:46:50 UTC 2004

and actually it is.  It says that if yours is working properly and mine and
the others is not working properly, then something is happening in the
installation of the new yum that is causing a problem or in my case some of
the repositories have something different that is causing a problem.  My
failed on the livna(sp) repository.