yum and local cache

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Fri Sep 10 14:54:52 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 09:46 -0500, Otto Haliburton wrote:

> [...]

livna works fine. the urls have changed which could be causing your
problems:

[livna-stable]
name=Livna.org for FC$releasever ($basearch) (stable)
baseurl= http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.stable
gpgcheck=1

[livna-unstable]
name=Livna.org for FC$releasever ($basearch) (unstable)
baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.unstable
gpgcheck=1

[livna-testing]
name=Livna.org for FC$releasever ($basearch) (testing)
baseurl=http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/$releasever/$basearch/RPMS.testing
gpgcheck=1

All anyone is saying is that you've got to provide more info than 'it
doesn't work'.

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |