yum and local cache

Brian Millett bpm at ec-group.com
Fri Sep 10 15:01:17 UTC 2004

Yep, this bit me also.  What happened is that the location of the repo
changed.  Below is how I have it now.

[livna-stable]
name=Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
#baseurl= http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/2/$basearch/yum/stable
baseurl= http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/2/$basearch/RPMS.stable
gpgcheck=1

--
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group  "Shifts in paradigms