vsftpd.conf

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 21:49:51 UTC 2004

You have a lot of faith in your firewall setup.

Why have a firewall rule to stop an anonymous someone ftping into the machine
when you can either disable ftp altogether or stop that anonymous someone
accessing the system and only allow known trusted users in.

Allowing anonymous ftp should be a special case.