vsftpd.conf

Paul Trippett paul at icdw.co.uk
Sat Sep 11 23:18:37 UTC 2004

Why not take a BSD approach and give them the option when installing the
package, say for example...

# rpm -i vsftp....rpm
Would you like to enable Anonymous logins? (y/n) [N]
Would you like to enable Local user Logins? (y/n) [N]

Copying relevant base configuration file.... Done.

Anonymous/User logins have been enabled if at a later date you would
like to change this behaviour you can do so by editing /etc/vsftpd.conf

#

/pt