Midi-player for FC - an will there be anyone in FC3?

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Mon Sep 13 16:37:28 UTC 2004

Yes, i have found it, and i am downloading the "eawpats" src.rpm right
now. (hmm... sound-font source-rpm?) I will (as soon as i have figured
out to do with a "source"-rpm... Any help, links etc? I feel ashamed not
knowing how to handle them!) test those patches asap, and will when i
have tested them contact ccrma for licensing information etc.

And if all goes well, ill find some gui for it - i have found kmid, but
not tested it this far. Maybe find a GTK-based one as well, or persuade
a friend of mine into learning me GTK :P if i cant find one (maybe make
it python-based?). Then i will report back to bugzilla (which version? i
am currently running FC2) with a RFE.

Does that seem good? First time i acctually do any real work to enchase
Fedora Core :D

Kyrre Ness Sjøbæk