gpdf bug [Re: "Stateless Linux" project]

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Mon Sep 13 19:51:22 UTC 2004

If you can give me an url where i can download the rawhide rpm - i shall
do so, in order to test it. Then we can be shure that there is no font
issues etc.

Hmm... does not fedora use a common folder for fonts, shared amongst all
programs?

BTW. if that was made by oo it certainly looked very nice!

And the content was also extremly exiting - especcially the laptop
stuff. I might even consider running that (home folder stuff) at home! I
do administrate a small school network, and we use a small self-written
tool called admin-script to get the thick-clients in sync.