"Stateless Linux" project

James Harrison jamesaharrisonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 21:45:25 UTC 2004

Hello,

I think this is a great idea and I work for a company that could make use of
this.

However, I have never been able to get our 3COM cards working with PXE. Ive
tried many things and read different HOWTOs, short of changing to different
network cards.

I have just tried the dhcp configuration in the "Stateless Linux" project
HOWTO document and still the client wont use the server: "No DHCP or ProxyDHCP
offers found"

Any ideas?

James