Re: the fate of firewire

Michael Tiemann wrote:
Red Hat "decided" that short innovation cycle + long support cycle are
mutually exclusive about as much as Galileo "decided" that the Earth
orbited the Sun, not the other way around.  I just hope that The
Community is as forgiving about our "decision" as The Church was about
Galileo's ;-)

Hmmm in that case it could take a couple hundred years for that to occur. I think you will need a couple more hours on the rack and the hot irons just in case... you might recant.

--
Stephen John Smoogen	        | CCN-5 Security Team
LANL SIRT Team Leader           | SMTP:  smoogen lanl gov