Reminder: REVIEWED keyword at bugzilla.fedora.us

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Tue Sep 14 09:31:00 UTC 2004

I've noticed that some people started reviewing eachother's packages in
order to get productive. Please note that you can set the REVIEWED
bugzilla keyword to mark tickets, which have got one review, and also
query bugzilla for other tickets with that keyword. Short link here:

  http://tinyurl.com/4tdu8

With that system it's easier to meet the publish criteria.
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy#review

I've also seen some Fedora Legacy people using the keyword, too, so
checking out those tickets, if you want to help Fedora Legacy, could be
worthwhile. Fedora Legacy uses a separate "Product" in bugzilla, choose
"Fedora Legacy" when querying the database.

--
Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux 2.4.22-1.2199.nptl
loadavg: 1.45 0.74 0.58