Re: Homedir backup (was Re: "Stateless Linux" project)

Michael Favia wrote:

We bet a lot of things on theoretical uniqueness in computing. Short of spoofing and freakish occurances im personally willing to bet my "home" on the uniqueness of a mac address.

Really? Even though there is hardware out there that lets the user manually assign the MAC and that there are routers out there that "spoof" MACs for use with broadband ISP access controls?

Carwyn