Re: Homedir backup (was Re: "Stateless Linux" project)

Carwyn Edwards wrote:

If I'm away at a conference with my laptop and they have WiFi access to the internet, I don't care which network I am on. I still want to back up my home directory though.

And you'd be able to define the choice to do so. This concerned the ability to say: "Only sync when attached Here and Here". I'm sure an always attempt to sync would be available.

--
Michael Favia           michael at insitesinc dot com
Insites Incorporated    http://michael.insitesinc.com