Questions about Mozilla RPMS ?

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Thu Sep 16 17:41:29 UTC 2004

Stephen J Smoogen wrote:

> I saw Warren has a test RPM for firefox-0.10, but havent seen anyone
> attempt at thunderbird 0.8 or sunbird.. has anyone tried and is
> currently failing or just not had time.. my attempts so far have been
> less than even good.

I pushed the firefox update to rawhide as soon as it was released.
Unfortunately, because of the impending test2 release, it has yet to
propogate out to the masses.  I'll push a thunderbird update tonight,
but again, it might not be readily available for a bit.  Sunbird is not
going to be in core for now.  Someone can have a go at it in extras if
they want.