Re: Questions about Mozilla RPMS ?

Stephen J Smoogen wrote:

I saw Warren has a test RPM for firefox-0.10, but havent seen anyone attempt at thunderbird 0.8 or sunbird.. has anyone tried and is currently failing or just not had time.. my attempts so far have been less than even good.

I pushed the firefox update to rawhide as soon as it was released. Unfortunately, because of the impending test2 release, it has yet to propogate out to the masses. I'll push a thunderbird update tonight, but again, it might not be readily available for a bit. Sunbird is not going to be in core for now. Someone can have a go at it in extras if they want.