[fedora.us] More bugzilla ticket reassignments

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Fri Sep 17 21:05:29 UTC 2004

There is just one tiny little thing i wonder about: In core 3, will
there be an option under install "Do you want to use extras-packages?
This may be illegal under current US and EU copyright/patent law" -
something like debian does? That would be really great, but i dont know
the legal implications.