Re: please try SELinux again

Colin Walters wrote:
On Sun, 2004-09-19 at 08:13 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

Erm, that didn't happen for me (running the relabel) resulting in a system with a non-working X. Booting in single mode and running fixfiles myself fixed things for me.

Ok, it looks like the automatic relabeling only happens if you use
system-config-securitylevel to re-enable SELinux.  So it's probably a
good idea to use that.

Ok,

Will the installer run fixfiles on an upgrade? I really think it should!
and not just on the packages, but on all files on the system, so also homedirs etc.

Regards,

Hans

-- EuropeSwPatentFree http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es