Re: The real news Re: Regarding Extras package announcements

Per Bjornsson wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 12:54, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:

One thing i have always wondered about is why is fedora.us named _.US_
when many of the packages are there there just because they are
illegal/legaly questionable in the US?

There's _nothing_ at fedora.us that is deemed illegal or gray-zone in
the US. That stuff is all at rpm.livna.org since after the merge
announcement last fall.

fedora.us was the shortest domain name available back when I was domain shopping. I offered $1,000 cash to fedora.org back then, but they refused.

http://fedora.org/
Hmm, they changed away from the amusing annoying badger.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com