Announcing Fedora Core 3 Test 2

Bob Deblier bob.deblier at telenet.be
Tue Sep 21 11:54:08 UTC 2004

The current Fedora development boot.iso image doesn't work on my
OldWorld Mac (a 7300; tried the kernel and ramdisk with BootX) since I
first tested a couple of weeks ago. The same boot image also doesn't
work with the PearPC emulator. I don't have any more recent hardware to
test on. Maybe other people have had better results.

You may want to take a look at YellowDog Linux, another rpm-based
distro.

Sincerely,

Bob Deblier