Announcing Fedora Core 3 Test 2

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Sep 21 15:23:39 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 13:49 +0100, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 13:57 +0100, Kashif Ali wrote:
> > Looks like I better stay away from the power book then :(
>
> No manually partitioning works.  Fedora is running on several macs at
> home and in the Cambridge office - with others outside.
>
> There are a few other bugs to hammer out, but autopartitioning is
> probably the worst atm.

Once it's installed, it's basically fine. I've been running it on my
powerbook since FC2 and it's now running rawhide quite happily.

Would be nice if suspend-to-ram would work with the newer powerbooks but
that's a kernel problem which affects all distributions. And _hopefully_
there might be progress on that soon too.

--
dwmw2