Re: Polishing Fedora's specs

Marcin Garski wrote:
Hello

I've recently created list of all packages in Fedora Devel tree, their URLs, Sources and Versions.
Then i've started to check them if they up-to-date, have correct URL and Sources.
I didn't check all packages yet.
After some conversation on #fedora-devel, I've decided to write on this list.
I can send to this list, all bugs I've already found, and inform you of my progress.
What do you think about it? Should I continue my work, or leave it?

That's excellent work, IMO, but the bugs should also be reported to bugzilla.redhat.com

-- Rex