Polishing Fedora's specs

Marcin Garski mgarski at post.pl
Wed Sep 22 17:40:08 UTC 2004

Florian La Roche wrote:
>>Should I report bugs one by one (it will be a lot of them), or in one
>>bug all this things?
>>
>>IMHO second resolution is better.
>

> Probably with a mixture of both we might be able to get some of this stuff
> in. Can you put diffs somewhere on a web-page?

I don't have diffs for specs. I do all my tasks in HTML table.
I think that mixture of both are at one side better, because as I see
I'll have to fil about 500 bugs :). Do you want that ;) ?

Also I've already fil this kind of bugs, and had quite different replays.
At one side very good, but at other eg. #131846 it wasn't so kind :/
Beside still in development tree xerces-j is in old version and probably
was in FC2.
--
Best Regards
Marcin Garski