Re: mozilla 1.7.3?

D. Stolte wrote:

mozilla 1.7.3 has been released some weeks ago and fixes some security problems. when can we expect to see it packaged?

For whatever reason, it doesn't build on PPC. I'm trying to work out why, but if I can't figure it out by tonight, I'll just exclude PPC from the build until it gets sorted out. I built FC2 updates last night and those should be pushed soon.