Re: jabberd spec

> Can you put out a link to that module? I've not seen that one.
>
> -sv
http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/jabber/

Here's the pkg file with the tarball in it and the patch I use to build it in.
I've tested / use it on redhat 7.3-9, fedora core 1 and fedora core 2. I
suspect it would work on YellowDog, but doesn't build on Gentoo(don't much
care about that one), and causes jabberd to crash on SuSE(working on that
one)
--
Public Key available Here:
http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/rjune.asc