Announcing Fedora Core 3 Test 2

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Thu Sep 23 05:33:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 21:44, Kashif Ali wrote:

> Just wondering, is it safe to buy a Apple powerbook and install fedora on it
> , will all the hardware be supported. I was thinking of buying the 12" or
> 15" powerbook. Your comments on the powerbook are welcome :)

Everything should be supported minus Airport Extreme and sleep for the
newer Powerbooks/iBooks.

We have a list: fedora-ppc at lists.infradead.org - please subscribe to it
and we can continue further discussion there

We also have the "install guide" at
http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/ibook/fedorappc.html (and who knows,
when you actually read this, it'll be Rawhide ready)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi