"Stateless Linux" project

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Fri Sep 24 15:21:33 UTC 2004

There is a smaller (smaller as in ca. one page of BASH code) project,
which i personally use to keep my thick clients in shape. It relies on
an initially identical installation, and should be relatively easy to
extend.

You may find it at:
http://solution-forge.net/source/unprotected/admin-script/admin-script-final.tar.gz

Kyrre