FC3 Bug Week - HELP WANTED

Stephen J Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Fri Sep 24 20:04:43 UTC 2004

seth vidal wrote:
>>Developers:   you can help by fixing bugs and reviewing the proposed
>>              fixes that other people mail to the fedora-patches-list,
>>              or that get attached to bugzilla.  Packaging bugs are
>>              another category where we can use your help.
>>Testers:      you can help by verifying whether old bugs are still present
>>              in rawhide, as well as by testing proposed fixes sent in by
>>              developers.
>>Bug triagers: you can help by gathering information on NEEDINFO bugs, as
>>              well as by helping assess the importance of bugs.
>>Everybody:    this is a chance to get the bugs fixed that you care about!
>>

> I hope that the bugs people will be filing will be BUGS and not RFEs.
> Bugweek should not be about ranting about your most desired feature.

Is having pam_krb5 not kill your login process when you have a local
password and pam_krb5 is listed as optional... a bug or an RFE?

--
Stephen John Smoogen	        | CCN-5 Security Team
LANL SIRT Team Leader           | SMTP:  smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Laboratory  | Voice: 505.664.0645
Ta-03 SM-1498 MS: B255 DP 10S   | FAX:   505.665.7793
Los Alamos, NM 87545            |