FC3 Bug Week - HELP WANTED

Nalin Dahyabhai nalin at redhat.com
Fri Sep 24 20:32:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 04:12:00PM -0400, Rik van Riel wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Stephen J Smoogen wrote:
>
> > Is having pam_krb5 not kill your login process when you have a local
> > password and pam_krb5 is listed as optional... a bug or an RFE?
>
> Not sure.   Nalin ?

In all seriousness, that depends on what you mean by "kill".  Crash?
Bug.  Access denied?  If it's a legitimate denial, not a bug because the
alternative could be far worse.

I did a spot-check with today's Raw Hide and 'login', and it worked for
me (I had to give pam_unix the "use_first_pass" argument to avoid
getting two password prompts), so please include as much about your
configuration as you can.

Nalin