FC3 and printing from Mozilla

Marcin Garski mgarski at post.pl
Sat Sep 25 14:56:46 UTC 2004

On Saturday 25 September 2004 15:01, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> Will there be a real print dialog (one which do allow you to select
> printers) in FC3? - it is no such thing (as far as i can see - i
> havent ran yum update due to that i am on an ISDN dialup, and the
> volume is... enormous) in test 2, but ive heard some rumours of it in
> desktop-list.
>
> Not having support for multiple printers (unless you know the syntax
> of lpr) is really a huge handicap for end-user-friendlyness IMO

You can change "Print command" in "Print Properties" from:
lpr ${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}
to:
kprinter

Then if you click print a KPrinter dialog appear when you could have/set
multiple printers, etc.

I know it's some kind of workaround, but the best I know.
You could also do the same in Adobe Reader.
--
Best Regards
Marcin Garski